|The 12th Annual NC Coaches Institute for middle and high school events will be Friday and Saturday, October 3-4 at Centennial Campus Middle School on NC State's Centennial Campus. We invite coaches, parents, and high school student team captains from North Carolina and from across the nation to attend this institute.
Cost: $120 per person
Verify your registration here
Looking for the Elementary Institute? It's here.
When: October 3-4, 2014
Check-in will open on Friday at 5pm, with dinner starting at 5:30. Coaches strategy and event sessions will begin at 6:30 and last until approximately 9pm. Late check-in on Saturday will open at 7:15am. Saturday event sessions will run from 8am-5pm.
Where: Centennial Campus Middle School (CCMS) 1900 Main Campus Drive, Raleigh
Lodging: Check here for nearby hotels
Overview of Schedule (coming soon)
Session Descriptions (coming soon)
What is Included:
- A copy of the 2015 rules manual and all "NC Only" events
- A binder with copies of the handouts to be presented in each session
- Nametag and Lanyard
- Credit for 1.0 CEU
- Full Access to all sessions during the Institute
- Various make and takes in most sessions
- Dinner Friday Night Catered by Amedeo's. Regular (meat) and spinach (vegetarian) lasagna, salad, bread.
- NO BREAKFAST ON SATURDAY MORNING
- Lunch on Saturday Catered by Cooper's BBQ. Chopped pork, fried chicken, hush puppies, potato salad, boiled potatoes, cole slaw, fried pig skins, and banana pudding. A vegetarian option will also be available, eggplant parmesan or alfredo cacciatore.
Available to Purchase on site via cash, check, or credit card:
- NCSO full event kits
- Event supplies
- NCSO merchandise
- Coffee, drinks and snacks
Other Local Attractions: North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Museum of Life and Science, Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, NC State University Solar House, Harris Nuclear Plant, and many more.