|The 12th Annual NC Coaches Institute for middle and high school events will be Friday and Saturday, October 3-4 at Centennial Campus Middle School on NC State's Centennial Campus. We invite coaches, parents, and high school student team captains from North Carolina and from across the nation to attend this institute.
Verify your registration here
Looking for the Elementary Institute? It's here.
Cost: $120 per person
When: October 3-4, 2014
Check-in will open on Friday at 5pm, with dinner starting at 5:30. Coaches strategy and event sessions will begin at 6:30 and last until approximately 9pm. Late check-in on Saturday will open at 7:15am. Saturday event sessions will run from 8am-5pm.
Where: Centennial Campus Middle School (CCMS) 1900 Main Campus Drive, Raleigh
Lodging: Check here for nearby hotels
Overview of Schedule (rev. 9/29/14)
Brief Session Descriptions
What is Included:
- A copy of the 2015 rules manual and all "NC Only" events
- A binder with copies of the handouts to be presented in each session
- New style NCSO bag
- Nametag and Lanyard
- Credit for 1.0 CEU
- Full acces to the Swap Meet: take what you need, drop off what you don't
- Full access to all sessions during the Institute
- Various make and takes in most sessions
- Dinner Friday Night Catered by Amedeo's. Regular (meat) and spinach (vegetarian) lasagna, salad, bread.
- NO BREAKFAST ON SATURDAY MORNING
- Lunch on Saturday Catered by Cooper's BBQ. Chopped pork, fried chicken, hush puppies, potato salad, boiled potatoes, cole slaw, and fried pig skins. A vegetarian option will also be available from Jasmin Bistro, hummus and veggie paninis.
Available to Purchase on site via cash, check, purchase order, or credit card:
- NCSO full event kits
- Event supplies
- NCSO merchandise
- Coffee, drinks and snacks
Other Local Attractions: North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Museum of Life and Science, Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, NC State University Solar House, Harris Nuclear Plant, and many more.