I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Here are some logistics for the weekend:
1. Check-in: Will be in the Elementary School Breezeway starting at 7:25. There will be signs outside to help you find us. You need to bring: the signed Vandalism & Behavior form, and paper consent forms for anyone who did not fill out the online google form version.
2. Parking: You can park anywhere that there are not buses on Saturday.
3. Homebases: Will all be in the cafeteria. There will be signs for each school. Please tell your parents and students to meet you there, only the head coaches need to check in at registration.
4. Food: You are welcome to bring any food that you want or have pizza delivered (several options in the area), or send a parent for sandwiches, but there will not be any food available for purchase on Saturday.
5. Impound: STEM Design & Trajeggtory should both be dropped off at the site of the event before opening ceremonies begin.
6. STEM Design Challenge & Trajeggtory: Will be run on the Multipurpose room floor, which is hard, but a little spongy, probably like most of your MPR’s at your schools.
7. ProGamers Trial Event: Students may bring their own laptops. We will provide laptops for use as well.
8. Opening/Closing Ceremonies: Will happen in the Middle School Gym. Your team can set up wherever they want in the bleachers for both.
9. Volunteers: We need 15 MORE VOLUNTEERS to make the day run smoothly, no experience necessary. If you have some extra parents helping you for the day, ask them if they might be willing to help with an event that their child is not in. We DO NOT want parents in the testing events with their kids. Here is the signup genius link.
Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday Morning.