NC Essential Standards Alignment:
Science as Inquiry
Event Score Sheet:
Lots of questions on this one, we will be shooting a youtube video in the near future to help you visualize.
- This is a pentathlon event. 1 pair will do an academic & physical challenge, then high-five their partners to do another set, then everyone will work together on the last set of challenges.
- The academic challenges will come from something in the other 18 events this season. It might be reading a graph, or matching parts of a plant to their names, but it will not be explaining the intricacies of the digestive system.
- The physical challenges can be anything and everything! Jumping jacks, bouncing ping pong balls into a bucket, playing human hungry hippo (haven’t see this one? check it out here.)
- Students should be prepared to be on display, this is a great crowd-pleasing event, with lots of cheering for everyone!
- A great study tip – have everyone in the other events write 5 questions about their content that could easily be answered – no long answer questions.