NC Essential Standards Alignment:
Science as Inquiry
Event Score Sheet:
Lots of questions on this one, check out the youtube video below to help you visualize.
- This is a pentathlon event. 1 pair will do an academic & physical challenge, then high-five their partners to do another set, then everyone will work together on the last set of challenges.
- The academic challenges will come from something in the other 18 events this season. It might be reading a graph, or matching parts of a plant to their names, but it will not be explaining the intricacies of the digestive system.
- The physical challenges can be anything and everything! Jumping jacks, bouncing ping pong balls into a bucket, playing human hungry hippo (haven’t see this one? check it out here.)
- Students should be prepared to be on display, this is a great crowd-pleasing event, with lots of cheering for everyone!
- A great study tip – have everyone in the other events write 5 questions about their content that could easily be answered – no long answer questions.
This is an event we ran last time this event was in rotation (it was called Fast Facts then)
Here is an example of how Work it Out looks in action!