Greetings, Coaches Here are the 2019 Cullowhee Division B Schedule and campus map (WCU campus map partial). An interactive campus map can also be found at https://www.wcu.edu/discover/locations/main-campus/campus-map.aspx. Events are at Belk, Stillwell and Ramsey Center. All home rooms are in Belk. Car parking: parking lot 14 (Belk building) and parking lot 12 (Stadium parking). Bus parking:…
March 30, 2019
Bill Yang, firstname.lastname@example.org
Division B Teams:
This Division B tournament has a capacity of 15 teams.
The gym dimensions stay the same this year – a basketball court in size and 30’ high with catwalks and score board (will be raised, but will still be there); the Battery Buggy event will run on gym floor (laminated basketball court floor)
March 19, 2019
Dear Sci-Oly Coaches, below please find lunch options for March 30th Cullowhee Science Olympiad Tournament. Please note that there will be college students on campus so please advise your students and parents accordingly. Western Carolina University requires minors be accompanied by their responsible adults on campus.
Besides several local food places who have delivery options including Pizza Hut, Dominos, Bojangoes, etc., please see the information provided below by Ms. Karen Ashley, the campus catering coordinator:
There are a few options that we can offer these groups.
- If they would like to eat in our Courtyard Dining Hall (all you can eat buffet), they can order meal vouchers thru me for $7 each (including sales tax). At the registers, it will cost $9.90 (including sales tax). I would need their orders along with payment, no later than Wednesday, 3/27/19.
- Which Wich Box Lunches, that include a 7″ ( $11.25) or 10″ ($14.25) Which, Bag of Chips & a Cookie. Bottled Water or Bottled Soft Drink (Pepsi Products), are an additional $1.99 each. Wich choices are: WICKED, Turkey, Ham, Chicken, The Avocado, Grinder, Club, Roast Beef, Buffalo Chicken, Tuna Salad & Caprese . We can deliver these to their location on campus for an additional $15.00 (pending our delivery schedule), or they can pick up their order at Which Wich, located on the 1st floor of the Courtyard Dining Building. For this option, I would need their orders along with payment, absolutely no later than Monday, 3/25/19. There is a minimum of 10 box lunches per order.
- Another Box Lunch option that comes from our Catamount Kitchen, is our Classic Box Lunch ($10.29), that includes a Premium Sandwich, Chips, Cookie and either a Bottled Water, or a Bottled Soft Drink (Pepsi Products). Sandwich choices are: Turkey & Cheddar, Ham & Swiss, Roast Beef & Cheddar, PB&J or a Veggie Wrap. To guarantee that we can accommodate their Classic Box Lunch orders, and to avoid any delivery fees, they must place their order by Wednesday, 3/20/19, along with payment. There is a minimum of 10 box lunches per order.
- Payment options for the above are: cash, check (made payable to Aramark) or credit/debt card.
- Lastly, we have many walk up locations that if they choose, could dine at those locations. Including: Chick-Fil-A, Moe’s Southwest, Panda Express, Comfort Zone, Freshen’s, Chili’s, Starbucks (Courtyard Dining Building & Brown) and Steak n Shake (Brown).
Please share this info with these teams, emphasizing the deadlines to order per each option given.
All of my contact information is listed below.
Karen Ashley | Aramark | Catering Coordinator | Western Carolina University | Higher Education
Brown Hall / 417 Central Drive – Room 202G / Cullowhee, NC 28723 – USA
Hello Everyone! Competition season is approaching quickly and it is time for the emails to begin! Please bear with the length of this email and read all the way through as each part includes important information regarding forms and Avogadro. At some point today, everyone will receive a google form with permission/photo consent information in it.…